Thursday 18 June 2009

Japanese sweet treat : green tea cake

Green tea cake for teatime treat! This is a my favorite cake from Utopia at Myaree.
Utopia has lots of variety of asian style breads and sweets. Australian cake
is too sweet for me but Utopia's cake are just nice and look so yummy:)
Utopia Myaree :near corner of Leach hwy and North Lake rd
   Perth : 73 Barrack st


I use a Japanese "Tenugui" for napkin and wooden fork to coordinate. The Japanese book below shows you how to fold and wrap many things using the beautiful Japanese tenugui and furoshiki.


Note: Buy a book from amazon.co.jp
I use affiliate program to introduce a my favorite Japanese book.
When you use the publication information ,
please use it in the responsibility of own.
amazon.co.jp has English Help Pagefor basics explain.

★Other TENUGUI books

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akiko! I'm Andita and I love in Perth too :)
    I just googled 'japanese cafe in perth' and redirected to your blog. Do you know where can I find a decent Green Tea Latte here? I've longed for sturbucks' GT latte but we don't have one around here. LOL. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *i meant "live", hehe sowryy ;)

    ReplyDelete