Tuesday 2 June 2009

Art of Japanese clligraphy

Japanese calligraphy is a one of creative art which express 
spiritual depth and beauty by means of "kanji"(Kanji are the
 Chinese characters which are used in modern Japanese
writing). Each of kanji character has a meaning.
What's in the box?


A. My Japanese calligraphy set.
Brush, sumi(ink) and some papers.

I took the box out from the depths of the shelf after I watch the  
I had begun to write the word while remembering that I learned Japanese calligraphy in a childhood.
I was able to spend time that is calm and meditating on the meaning of word.
There are 26 alphabet. Haw many Japanese characters are they?
"hiragana" "katakana" that is types of written characters that is 46 each and heaps of "kanji" characters. 

Today's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment