Tuesday 17 November 2009

Japanese living magazine


I love reading books and magazes especially interior, house magazines.
Recent trip to Japan, I bought lots of Japanese magazines.
I love to introduce one of my favorite.

This magazine is about the stories of various peaple and thier everyday routines with their office, atelier and living space.

12 Peaple appearing in the book are Japanese ceramic artist, photographer, interior shop owner, architect etc, I want to steal their cool living style! Most of there interior style are base on natural and fine balance of new and old style. This magazine is inspiring for me:) and I love their Japanes ceramics.

The magazine is written in Japanese but I think still can enjoy looking at photos.
87 pages , all color pages ,A4size


No comments:

Post a Comment