Tuesday 28 April 2009

Japanese bento V1



We gatered to enjoy last day of school holiday with friends, mums and kids.

I made sushi (of course:) for lunch and use "jyubako" which is Japanese style bento(lunch) box to show off !(to bring)

It was fun to make but I think, need bit of practice to look nicer.
Do you think this bento looks nice? no no no~
In Japan, mums are making "bento" for there kids every school days and that is quite competitive, so they make awesome kids bento and these kind of bento. My mum made a good bento for me when I was kids. thanks mum*)
I'm bit lucky because in Australia do not need to be so competitive. My boys lunch is sandwich and apple. Of course, one day I want to make effortto for special bento. yes, one day!

well school start from tomorrow = i have to start making lunch for boys・・・・:)

Have a happy day everyone!




1 comment:

  1. I think it looks awesome! I wish I could have a bento box everyday - YUM!

    ReplyDelete